Service from the Inside Out
A common thread in all outstanding organizations is that service starts on the inside. This module will enhance customer service and relationship building skills with internal and external customers to provide service beyond expectations.Enroll Now! Ask a Question
- The service roles of internal and external customers.
- How customer behavioral and communication styles affect service.
- Communication skills that increase understanding.
- Telephone skills that expedite service inquiries.
- How customers evaluate service.
- Comfort levels and first impressions.
- Solving customer problems.
- Handling difficult situations.
Key Skill Sets Introduced
- Customer Service
- Relationship Building